We look for the same strand of DNA in all our employees: a curious self-starter that believes in a greater purpose. Someone that values integrity, honesty, and respect. Work is not a means to an end but is part of a journey towards something greater. Whether it’s to improve your family’s life, or the community you live in, we value people that know the meaning of sowing into a vision. We will help you to live out your greater purpose while you help our clients achieve theirs. We love win-win.
Our Burnaby and Edmonton offices are looking for full-time permanent Business Systems Partners to join our growing solutions delivery team.
As a Business Systems Analyst you work closely with clients and their Oracle ERP systems, understanding and advocating for their requirements. You will partner with them in their constant pursuit of better and more efficient processes, and work to realize their goals through thoughtful analysis and flexible configuration.
We are looking people from a variety of backgrounds, including:
- financial administration
- human resources
- academic administration
and who enjoy problem solving in teams. A strong sense of ownership and commitment to the end-user is also a must.
- Partnering with client to understand their business requirements and leading the transformation of the requirements into viable solutions.
- Providing specialist advice on the design of the system from the client’s business perspective.
- Participating in the development of the criteria, scenarios, and scripts for system testing.
- Provide essential troubleshooting and support to end-users in a timely manner with a focus on an exceptional customer experience.
- Coordinating user acceptance testing.
- Clarifying functional requirements and resolving implementation issues.
- Assisting application developers and technical support staff in identifying and resolving problems.
- Prepare and conduct user training.
- Serve as the organizational liaison with the user community.
- Communicate and work directly with manager/team leads to estimate development complexity and timelines.
Desired Skills & Qualifications
- Detailed knowledge of back end business processes specific to your domain.
- Previous experience with an ERP product (PeopleSoft preferred but not required).
- Ability to balance multiple demands and work both independently and as part of a team.
- Professionalism in dealing with all levels of management and staff both internally and externally.
- Demonstrate a positive and professional attitude, personal integrity, strong problem solving ability and analytical skills.
- Demonstrate organizational skills, high standards of accuracy, attention to detail and excellent follow-up skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Project) tools.
- Ability to learn and assimilate information quickly.
- Ability to break down business problems into logical tasks.
- Ability to think creatively.
- Ability to lead meetings.
- Demonstrate ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, high volume, deadline-driven environment.
- Exceptional service orientation, responsiveness and follow-through.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
How to Apply
Send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Canadian citizens or landed PR ONLY. Out-of-country applicants will not be considered.