We look for the same strand of DNA in all our employees: a curious self-starter that believes in a greater purpose. Someone that values integrity, honesty, and respect. Work is not just 8 hours set aside to earn dollars; you’re on a mission for something greater. Whether it’s to improve your family’s life, or the community you live in, we value people that know the meaning of sowing into a vision. We will help you to live out your greater purpose while we help you live out yours.
Our Burnaby and Edmonton offices are looking for talented Developers to join our rapidly growing solutions delivery team.
Our definition of a Solutions Developer is someone that has had a lifelong desire to solve problems and has the technical ability to implement elegant and efficient solutions. We work with all sorts of tools and technologies. Having the right approach and mindset is the name of the game; the tool is simply and expression of the solution.
Your talent will make a practical difference to tens of thousands of Canadians like you across the country. We teach you to think abstractly, solve problems as a team, work in fast-paced, client-facing settings, and focus your tooling beyond the trends and technical flavors of the month. No other job will give you exposure to the full technical infrastructure of an enterprise, including networks, firewalls, servers, databases, operating systems, architecture, and coding.
- Develop and test elegant code that is robust, intuitive, and user friendly.
- Research, develop, and maintain technical solutions that consider cross-platform (O/S, Database) deployment.
- Manage and maintain the full-stack of the application infrastructure.
- Support the full cycle of design, development, and testing (Agile, Waterfall — be flexible).
- Work closely with other members of the team to provide a fully flushed out solution.
- Work in a fast pace, rapidly changing environment.
- Determine the best tool for the job, and if needed, drive the creation of the tools you need.
- Learn how to solve domain-specific problems.
Skills & Qualifications
- Keen desire to learn and make a difference.
- A diploma, degree, or background in programming and computer science is an obvious must.
- Proof of some interesting projects you’ve worked on.
- Canadian citizenship or permanent resident.
How to Apply
Send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org