We look for the same strand of DNA in all our employees: a curious self-starter that believes in a greater purpose. Someone that values integrity, honesty, and respect. Work is not a means to an end but is part of a journey towards something greater. Whether it’s to improve your family’s life, or the community you live in, we value people that know the meaning of sowing into a vision. We will help you to live out your greater purpose while you help our clients achieve theirs. We love win-win.
Our Burnaby and Edmonton offices are looking for Solutions Architects to join our ERP Business Solutions team.
The key role of the Solutions Architect will be to define and implement technical best practices to ensure long term success for our clients that are implementing software to better manage their critical business processes. In addition to defining processes you would also be leveraging your technical expertise to design, integrate, configure, and deliver complete end-to-end solutions.
- Design and define technical best practice processes
- Educate clients and internal teams regarding best practices
- Lead client and technical teams from vision into concrete plans.
- Lead design and implementation of highly secure, integrated solutions for our clients’ chosen software or application.
- Ensure security, privacy, governance, and compliance standards are maintained to the highest standards.
- Stay abreast of application updates and provide guidance to internal and client stakeholders.
- Support project planning and reporting.
- Support business implementation activities.
- Develop solution frameworks to address client-specific gaps.
- Work in a fast pace, high-pressure environments.
Skills & Qualifications
- Previous experience with ERP and enterprise applications implementation.
- Strong technical skills especially relating to secure applications development and application integration.
- Ability to communicate effectively to multiple levels of client stakeholders.
- Ability to solve domain-specific problems with a longitudinal view; i.e. big picture solutions.
- Proven desire to learn and make a difference.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to communicate clearly in ambiguous and high-pressure environments.
- A diploma, degree, or background in programming and computer science is a must.
- Canadian citizenship or permanent resident.
How to Apply
Send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com