We look for the same strand of DNA in all our employees: a curious self-starter that believes in a greater purpose. Someone that values integrity, honesty, and respect. Work is not a means to an end but is part of a journey towards something greater. Whether it’s to improve your family’s life, or the community you live in, we value people that know the meaning of sowing into a vision. We will help you to live out your greater purpose while you help our clients achieve theirs. We love win-win.
We are looking to add an Solutions Support Manager to our growing team.
The Solutions Support Manager is focused on two things: client relationships and support delivery. Your day-to-day role will be to ensure that service level agreements are met, procedures are followed, and facilitating requests from clients. You will be the primary go-to responder during critical events and co-ordinate response, and you will work with a team of individuals to provide a full set of IT management practices to ensure clients are well taken care of.
A passion for technology is a must; this role is best suited for those with MIS backgrounds but it is not required.
- Monitor and manage support queues for incident and resolution within SLAs.
- Track incident resolution end-to-end.
- Maintain and enhance support procedures and documentation for each client.
- Meet with clients to review support performance and collaborate on new requests.
- Manage support resources.
- Co-ordinate and schedule regular interval system maintenance activities, business continuity and other related proactive IT management processes.
- Work closely with other members of the team to provide clients with adequate staffing, response, assessments and impact analysis.
- Work in a fast pace, rapidly changing environment.
- Determine the best tool for the job, and if needed, drive the creation of the tools you need.
Desired Skills & Qualifications
- A desire to learn, make a difference and improve the status quo.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely.
- Ability to organize and summary complex information.
- Process documentation skills.
- Working knowledge of ITIL processes.
- Microsoft Office suite.
- Previous experience with IT help desks is desired.
- Background in MIS is a plus.
- Must be a Canadian citizenship or permanent resident to apply.
How to Apply
Send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Canadian citizens or landed PR ONLY. Out-of-country applicants will not be considered.