We look for the same strand of DNA in all our employees: a curious self-starter that believes in a greater purpose. Someone that values integrity, honesty, and respect. Work is not a means to an end but is part of a journey towards something greater. Whether it’s to improve your family’s life, or the community you live in, we value people that know the meaning of sowing into a vision. We will help you to live out your greater purpose while you help our clients achieve theirs. We love win-win.
We currently have an opening for one full-time permanent Systems Administrator to join our team.
The Systems Administrator will work primarily to maintain Windows and Linux-based ERP servers hosted by our clients, and also architect and deploy Cloud-based solutions (Azure and AWS). They will also be responsible for patching and updating application-specific software and codebases.
Secondary responsibilities will be designing and improving architecture, implementing and deploying server health analytics and SIEM.
The successful individual will be highly team oriented with a strong sense of ownership and commitment.
- Administer multi-client on-premise servers (O/S and database).
- Schedule and apply patches / fixes to O/S, database and application.
- Design and deploy improved architectures to respond and adapt to evolving security and load capacity needs.
- Troubleshoot end-to-end integration-related issues.
- Design and deploy server analytics solutions.
- Design and deploy SIEM solutions.
- Work with client infrastructure and Dev(Sec)Ops teams to ensure secure, HA solutions.
- Assist application developers and technical support staff in identifying and resolving problems.
- Maintain detailed documentation of server architecture and networks.
Desired Skills & Qualifications
- Previous experience designing architecture for an ERP or similarly complex, multi-layered solution that can accommodate 10,000+ concurrent users.
- Experience administering and securing Internet-exposed applications.
- Certification in Azure or AWS a plus.
- Certification in one or more operating systems or database platforms a plus.
- Certification in networking a plus.
- Certification in intrusion detection a plus.
- Knowledge of TCP/IP and networking.
- Knowledge of IT security practices.
- Knowledge of data management practices.
- Ability to balance multiple demands and work both independently and as part of a team.
- Professionalism in dealing with all levels of management and staff both internally and externally.
- Demonstrate a positive and professional attitude, personal integrity, strong problem solving ability and analytical skills.
- Demonstrate organizational skills, high standards of accuracy, attention to detail and excellent follow-up skills.
- Ability to think creatively and learn quickly.
- Demonstrate ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, high volume, deadline-driven environment.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
How to Apply
Send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Canadian citizens or landed PR ONLY. Out-of-country applicants will not be considered.